Contact John Post for more information about TAMCO Series 9000 Thermally Insulated Control Dampers:
Series 9000 Thermally Insulated Damper:
- If coil freeze-up is a concern.
- For air handler intake and exhaust.
- If the damper is closed approximately 50 % of the time.
- Where low leakage, maintenance-free dampers are required for ducted or non-ducted outside walls, or plenums.
SC – Severe Cold Temperature Option:
- Where retaining low leakage performance at severe cold temperatures is a concern. Silicone seals are virtually unaffected by cold winter temperatures. (See Options and Leakage for more details.)
MR – Moisture Resistance Option:
- Excellent cold climate solution for high moisture/high humidity applications such as water treatment facilities, municipal pools, and greenhouses. (See Options and Leakage for more details.)
SW – Salt Water Resistance Option:
- Ideally suited for coastal climates
- Recommended for inland applications, where tire spray from winter-salted roads have been known to corrode dampers installed in close proximity to roads or highways. (See Options and Leakage for more details.)