TAMCO Introduces a New Line of Heavy-Duty Backdraft Dampers
- TAMCO heavy-duty backdraft dampers are constructed with robust components to withstand up to 12” w.g. (3.0 kPa) of static pressure and velocities up to 3500 fpm (17.8 m/s).
- Blades are designed with a rounded head. This reduces pressure loss.
- The Series 7600 is manufactured with the same dual bearing system used for TAMCO’s control dampers, resulting in dependable, consistent, maintenance-free performance.
- The sturdy, slip-proof linkage system is located in the frame side.
- Silicone seals are provided as standard to ensure sealing longevity and remain flexible down to -40° F/C.
- TAMCO heavy-duty backdraft dampers are available in four install types: Installed In Duct, Flanged to Duct, Extended Front Flange, and Extended Rear Flange.
- The Series 7600 can be installed for either Horizontal Airflow or Airflow Up operation.
Please contact John Post at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information today!